Abstract Submission Guidelines
- Only registered delegates are allowed to submit the abstract for paper/poster or video.
- The abstract for the paper/poster need to be brief – not more than 250 words.
- The first author will be the contact person for all the correspondence about the presentation.
- All abstracts are to be submitted in English.
- Please choose appropriate theme related to your presentation.
- All abstracts must be submitted via the conference website ONLY.
- The title should be short and concise, & must NOT be written in capital letters.
- The abstract should not contain broad statements like "The results will be discussed"
- You may use standard abbreviations, however mention unusual abbreviations in brackets after the full word, when it appears for the first time.
- Use numerals to indicate numbers, except when beginning the sentences.
- Case reports are generally not accepted unless they bring significant and novel biological information; they will be converted to poster presentations
- Last date for submission of Abstracts is 31st October 2017.
- All Submissions will be acknowledged by email. So, please provide your current working E mail ID along with Mobile number.
- By submission of an Abstract, the author transfers copyright ownership to the organizing committee for publications. The Organizing committee reserves the right to reproduce the abstract/presentation made in conference in print or electronic media.
- Abstracts / papers previously published or presented at any national or international meeting are not permitted.
- Abstracts / papers previously published or presented at local or state levels are permitted, but the details need to be mentioned in the submission.
- The Scientific committee will review the abstracts & the acceptance will be communicated to the presenting author by 30th November 2017.
- The Scientific Committee reserves the right to allocate a session time or change the presentation type.
- Please do not submit an abstract under more than 1 category.
- Please mention the prize for which the author is competing for.
- All presentation will be 6 minutes and 2 minutes discussion.
Instructions for Abstract Content
- Figures, tables and graphs should not be included.
- Use generic names of drugs only.
- In original research the results have to be submitted with the abstract.
- No references are needed with abstract submission.
Structure of abstracts:
For Original Research/Reviews
- Materials & Methods
For Case Studies
- Conclusion/Clinical Relevance